Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My First Blog Ever

The blogging experience can be a little intimidating for some. At least, for me it is. Blogging means tons of effort, dedication and time, but it also means sharing experiences, and that exactly is my motivation to make the decision of starting this blog.

I would like to explain my reasons for the language choice.

Even when most of my friends speak Spanish as a mother language (as do I) -I also have to say that I feel much more in my comfort zone by writing in Spanish- almost all of them know English because they studied it or because they’re also English teachers like me. For that reason and also for being in globalized era where English reaches more readers around the world than you could ever imagine, I have decided to post exclusively in English. However, if you feel like posting a comment in another language that isn’t English, you may well do so.

No comments: